Monday, May 19, 2008

Ah Achewood

One of the amusing things about Achewood is that all of the main characters have sporadically updating blogs. Which the cartoonist uses as ways to write bits of the character's lives in their own voices to supplement the comic.

Today Cornelius updates with a little slice of life.

Unfortunately Todd*, employing the varied and misfiring talents of his ruined mind, mistook one of my cherished phalaenopses for a heroin-producing opium poppy, and gobbled it right down to the roots. Then, instead of penning a smash album of transcending genius and unifying pathos, he immediately fell over in fits of peristalsis and did a noisy wee on the side of my Coca-Cola.


Achewood is a rare webcomic in that the humor is largly from the characters, despite the insanity of the situations.

On a related note, I've got a good feeling that I've found a source of cards for my friends.

No comments: