Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gunnies Helping Gunnies helping...


So I heard on the grapevine  about  Sam, six year old boy battling brain cancer,  and is father Hutch.

Naturally there's a donation link.

6 year old. Brain Cancer. 

THere's enough talked about that, but I'm gonna look at the boy's father Hutch.


Last time I talked to Hutch was after Sam's surgery. He talked to me about the chemo and stuff.
As usual, Hutch was upbeat and confident. He talked about all the weapons at their disposal, and how they were going to use them to whup this cancer bitch's ass and send it running home to momma and crying.I gotta be honest with y'all. If that was my son, I'd be a blubbering fucking idiot.
So here's the kicker. Hutch is going to shave that fucking mustache off his face to help raise some money. He's had that damn caterpillar on his face since before High School, seriously, I've never seen him without it.
His target is only $500, I think he should be getting a lot more than that

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. There is a lot to complain about on this crummy world, but that doesn't mean there's nothing that we can do.   Especially when you can do something, anything, without doing much.


In short, you can be a cynical pessimistic bastard, but you better earn it *first*.

No comments: