Monday, May 5, 2008

MP3 Player

My old MP3 Player has served me well.

I really enjoyed the aluminum case and sturdy buttons. It was able to take a fair bit of damage. The AAA battery also works really well for changing out a spare battery on the fly (and rechargables).

However it is getting a bit old and worn down. I've had to replace the glass screen cover with a plastic piece I cut to the same size. I had to poke a hole in the battery cover and put in a shaped piece of paper-clip to keep the cover on.

It also only has a 1Gig capacity and does not play the all the audio formats.

So I'll need a new player.

It must have:

Drag and Drop for Files
Be very sturdy and Robust

Must NOT have:

Microphone
Camera
Video Recording

May have:
Video playback
Standard battery power (AAA)

Capacity only looking for a few gigs. Would prefer Flash memory.

No comments: