In short they're very, very dissapointed in all of you.
Take this gem:
Some thoughts on those angry voters. Ask parents of any two-year-old and they can tell you about those temper tantrums: the stomping feet, the rolling eyes, the screaming. It’s clear that the anger controls the child and not the other way around. It’s the job of the parent to teach the child to control the anger and channel it in a positive way. Imagine a nation full of uncontrolled two-year-old rage.... Parenting and governing don’t have to be dirty words: the nation can’t be run by an angry two-year-old.
Parse that for a bit.
Take the given
1) "Parenting and governing"
2) "It’s the job of the parent to teach the child to control the anger and channel it in a positive way."
3) "nation can’t be run by an angry two-year-old."
1) You are a child, unfit, undeserving of your votes or opinions.
2) It is the job of goverment to be your parent (I suppose big brother was a bit on the nose).
3)As your parent it is their job to control you and channel you in a positive way.
And as Green points out in the reveal Peter Jennings said that in 1994.
At least he waited until after the election.
Gee, it's almost like these guys hate the idea of a limited representational republic where the common rabble actually have a say in what the goverment does.
Where'd anyone get that idea?