Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This should clear things up.

And IowaHawk comes in and brings a moment of clarity.

See what I mean? That previous paragraph should be a signal to all of you in the progressive community just how committed I am to an immediate troop withdrawal. If that's the kind of shameless bellicose jingoism it takes to temporarily fool the neocons and extra-chromosome Jebus tards, I will do it. Just as I was willing to wear the stupid flag lapel pin to satisfy their lust for empty "patriotic" symbolism. But deep in your heart you know my real goal: to end this war, and atone to the world for the 28 nightmare years of Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush fascism. Imagine the looks on the multinational plutocrats' faces when I sign the bill that nationalizes their stupid oil industry!

And that there is exactly the kind of transparent commie crap that left wing lunatics eat up. It's unfortunate that I had to participate in it during the primary season, but just look at all of the comsymps and pinkos I've thrown under the bus in the last 6 weeks - Jeremiah Wright, Michael Pfleger, Samantha Power, Jim Johnson, the list goes on. And you know what? I enjoyed it. Ask yourself this: when was the last time John McCain stabbed a lefty asshole in the back? Then ask yourself: who's the real conservative in this race?


There's two sides to every issue, and Obama is on both of them.

If Obama won't have a townhall debate with McCain maybe Center-Obama could debate Left-wing-Obama.

It'd be interesting and I do prefer Obama's policies when he's being more of a centrist (gee maybe that's because it's textbook pandering. Hush we're not allowed to be cynical anymore, the future first lady made sure of that.)

Via Rand

No comments: