Ahh, got a top pork loin cut into thin butterfly chops and in a brine of 1 cup water to 1.5 tablespoons salt. With some cumen, white pepper, and cayane pepper. brine for 30 hours and put on the smoker.
I also finished double-checking a derivation used in yesterday's powder simulation post. I might put it up.
Also did some brass sorting today. At least I've got the inventory pretty well sorted of virgin, once-fired, and range scrounging.
I used to keep +p in the later two categories separate, but on reflection that seems like its asking for trouble so have folded those in. Now anything I load to +p ratings will be in virgin brass (and of course individually measured to spec).