Saturday, July 7, 2012

How easy are Crimson Trace Laser Grips to install and use?

So easy a septegenarian with no real firearms experience can do it.

Erin Palette has a nice review of the Crimson Trace LCR grips done by her mother. I like that the perspective points out problems I never would have considered. Like the definitions of various terms that would be unfamiliar to a non-gunnie and the need of related diagrams.

I'll agree that not including the right little tools can be a real pain.

The dry fire thing's also a real good point. And is handy for practice.


I also got a new trigger for my Smith 1911 and a few other odds and ends. Will comment on those later on after I'm done cooking and such today. Lesson Learned: Bacon grease is great for browning chili meat, and means you can skip washing the cast iron between.

No comments: