Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Large and Moving Torb... Stay Puft 2012... What have I done?

Well, the great and pantsless Robb Allen has found my quote.

As Robb says:
For those of you who do get the reference, that joke has actually changed my mind about voting for (*shudder*) Romney. You see, I can’t fight the Moving Torb. The Torb has too many worshipers and comes from a dimension totally not grounded in our reality. But the StayPuft Marshmallow Man? While backed by an inter-dimensional force, the SPMM is clearly a construct of our reality, composed of sugar, corn syrup, water, gelatin that has been softened in hot water, dextrose, vanilla flavorings, and sometimes coloring, whipped to a spongy consistency, and his followers are less than enthusiastic about supporting him.

In short, I can beat the StayPuft Marshmallow man or at least slow him down. Not so much with the Large and Moving Torb.

My... so don't let anyone tell you that you can't make a difference. Uh... yay?

Seriously though, Robb's next post makes up for it all.

Though my mind is also filled with who is due to come to Maple Street and whether or not Doc Stockton's little basement project will work out.

Bonus points if you can guess those references.

Update: Oh gee... lookit that, a handy link between the Torb and the feelings of "just another match".

No comments: