Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blood Dancing: It's not just for Gun Grabbing anymore!

 Drudge juxtaposes:

Obama Uses Sandy Hook Massacre to Push Tax Hikes...
'Should Give Us Some Perspective'...
Team Obama raising money off shootings...

Such a lovely fellow.

More:
 BIDEN 2008: 'Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns'... HARRY REID 2010: 'I Carried a Gun Every Place I Went'... Obama taps Biden to lead gun grab...


And also from Drudge
SENATOR: 'I'm so proud of the NRA'...
Well at least Manchin is being forced to say he's walking back and doesn't want any bans.
The heat from the our side must have been hot enough to get that, otherwise he would not have bothered.

And this GALLUP: Americans want focus on police, mental health, video violence over 'assault weapon' ban...

Though that number's still higher than I'd like.  And has a ban of semi-automatic rifles too.

Pressure can work.  Keep at it and keep vigilant.  And there's more you can do.


No comments: