Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First, Second, and Franchise

Welp just voted.

And, fortunately, since my polling location is not a school or such I was able to have both the First and Second Amendments in my pocket, so to speak.

We'll all been over Torb versus Lizard versus Wookie.

And Tam and Bobbie have done a good swag at Indiana State stuff.

I'll just add this,  vote no to retain Steven H. David.  He's the judge that things that just because a burglar wears a badge means that you can't defend yourself.

On the other hand  Justice Robert Rucker wrote the dissident to that asinine ruling.  They're both up for retention votes.

And when in doubt take this final bit of advice from Roberta:  "Rule of thumb: if no better basis exists, vote for the fatter candidate.  Sure, you'll need more tar and feathers, but they can't hide as easily or run as fast.  I'm sure other advantages will occur to the imaginative reader."


As a final note, I voted wearing my Russian Origami shirt.  No one got the joke.

No comments: